Experience luxury like never before with the Qatar Airways’ exclusive premium offers. With unparalleled levels of comfort, service and hospitality, an unforgettable journey awaits you on board the World’s Best Business Class.
Terms and Conditions of the Qatar Airways World’s Best Business Class
- Sales period: from 31 July 2017 to 09 August 2017.
- Travel period starting from 31 July 2017 to 31 March 2018. All travel must be completed by 31 March 2018.
- Blackout dates: from 15 December 2017 to 10 January 2018.
- Offer is valid for Qatar Airways operated flights booked on qatarairways.com and from select origins to select destinations, with the following exceptions: flights to and from Bahrain, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability on the relevant booking class.
- Fares displayed in the booking engine include all applicable discounts, fees, taxes and airport charges to Business Class fares only. All available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Discount applies to instant purchases and on roundtrip tickets only.
- Minimum and maximum stay rules apply for Business Class – Minimum stay is 2 days and maximum stay is 3 months. The following exceptions apply: minimum stay for Australia and New Zealand is 7 days and maximum stay is 12 months.
- Blackout dates and weekend surcharge may apply.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking for changes, cancellations and no-show conditions.
- Any change or cancellation less than 3 hours prior to the stated time of departure will be considered as no-show.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply to the entire itinerary.
- Standard child/infant discounts apply.
- Other terms & conditions apply. Please review at the time of booking.